- RT @SportsGrid: Pat Beverley brought a camera out on the court 😳 #NBA #LakeShow https://t.co/m9UPFPH5Aj 17 hours ago
- Following @djisdj on Psalm 2 & Mike Larsen on Psalm 37 @genfamilychurch, I preached Psalm 16 for them and the big h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- RT @1ingram4burner: #FINETHEREFS @NBA @ESPNNBA @NBATV @NBAonTNT @NBAonESPNRadio @nbastats @NBAOfficial @KingJames @Lakers @RTSportsTalk @La… 1 day ago
- RT @abraaolira__: @Lakers SHAME! https://t.co/R44UDytngz 1 day ago
- RT @kyrieslawyer: @BleacherReport Refs against LeBron tonight https://t.co/VRYaX7kgfc 1 day ago
Category Archives: CrossView Church LA Sermons
How can you know that you really and truly know Jesus? Some people claim to know Jesus, others claim they don’t know him nor care. But of those who say they know him, they often say they believe in … Continue reading
This is the best English commentary on James I’ve read. (I only read English commentaries). I preached 20 expository sermons on James to my local church in 2012. I used commentaries by Doug Moo (Pillar and TNTC), Alec Moyter (BST), … Continue reading
TEXT: 2 Timothy 1.1-18 (pasted below) (audio sermon mp3) MAIN POINT: Don’t shrink in shame but share in the pain (v. 8) OUTLINE: Don’t shrink in shame but share in the pain… 1. … by keeping the gift ablaze (vv. 3-7) … Continue reading
TEXT: 2 Timothy 2.1-26 (pasted below) MAIN POINT: Be strong in grace and entrust the gospel to others (as a disciple-making disciple) (vv. 1-2) OUTLINE: Be strong in grace as a disciple-making disciple by cultivating… 1. … A Strong Mentality … Continue reading
I preached in 2013 a sermon on the story of the Church and how that fit into the story of our local church, CrossView Church LA.
Here’s a topical sermon on the Doctrine of the Trinity entitled, “Delighting in the Trinity” preached at CrossView Church LA in January, 2013.
This is God’s calling you. He calls you to convert to Christ from sin. He calls you to commit to a local church. He calls you to grow as a Christian. He calls you to go as a disciple-maker. This … Continue reading
I read Delighting in the Trinity by Mike Reeves and loved it so much I decided to preach a sermon on the Trinity almost immediately at CrossView Church LA. Listen to it here.
This is the gospel growth process for those following and wanting to follow Jesus. I explained it in a sermon preached at CrossView Church LA in February 2013. Listen to it here.
I preached on Matthew 3.11-17 – Why We Should Follow God’s Son, Jesus on 2/9/14. Here are some responses from our Sunday gathering.