- Faith alone. Grace alone. Christ alone. Scripture alone. Glory to God alone. Think about it. equip.sbts.edu/category/event… 5 days ago
- For good or ill, whoever you think you are determines what you do. 1 week ago
- Had a feast from 1 Cor 13.1-8 from @pastorbscott @bbcbellflower My heart is full and grateful and challenged instagram.com/p/BWoATTVgMzO/?amp=1 1 week ago
- @djisdj What is your DDiv in? 1 week ago
- @djisdj Love it! Exactly what I need 4 theologically-driven pastoral ministry. Highly recommend Biblical Theology o… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- Six Sample Church Covenants
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- Thoughts on the title "Lead Pastor" vs. "Senior Pastor"
- "Partners" vs. "Members" of the Church? (Part 1)
- "Preaching through Bible Books" by D.A. Carson
Category Archives: PJ’s Sermons
How can you know that you really and truly know Jesus? Some people claim to know Jesus, others claim they don’t know him nor care. But of those who say they know him, they often say they believe in … Continue reading
What God says about abortion. God’s Word preached and taught in January, 2015.
Here is a response to the video above. Donate “tissues”? “Tissue donation”? I guess the baby’s heart, liver, and other organs are tissues. But who’s tissues? Is it the mother’s heart or liver or organs? No, it’s the baby’s tissues. … Continue reading
5 Overview Sermons on the First 5 Books of the Bible: Genesis: The Promise of Blessing for a Cursed World Exodus: God Redeems and Relates to His Sinful People Leviticus: A Holy God Lives with Sinful Saints Numbers: Walking with God … Continue reading
Sermon audio: 1 John 2.15-17 – Why We Must Not Love Worldly Things – Preached at First Southern Baptist Church of Bellflower in the morning service, 12/17/14. (mp3) Text of 1 John 2.15-17 (CSB): 15 Do not love the world or the things that belong to the world. If … Continue reading
Sermon audio: Mark 1.16-20 – The King’s Call – Preached at First Southern Baptist Church of Bellflower in the morning service, 12/17/14. (mp3) Text of Mark 1.16-20 (CSB): 16 As He was passing along by the Sea of Galilee, He saw Simon and Andrew, Simon’s … Continue reading
“Jesus Saves – the Message of Christmas” by PJ Tibayan preached at CrossView Church LA Christmas 2013. “Psalm 32, The Celebration of God’s Grace” by PJ Tibayan.