- @MSBCLexKy I thank and praise God for the saints and ministry of MSBC and Saint Victor Sholar! May the Lord make hi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- An insightful conversation on abortion and the unborn: youtube.com/watch?v=YlnJRw… 5 hours ago
- RT @Jnthn_Edwards: ’Tis impossble that they should have peace that continue in their sins. 21 hours ago
- RT @Jnthn_Edwards: Now what is glorifying God, but a rejoicing at that glory he has displayed? 22 hours ago
- RT @Jnthn_Edwards: Christ and his church rejoice in each other's beauty. 22 hours ago
Category Archives: PJ’s Sermons
How can you know that you really and truly know Jesus? Some people claim to know Jesus, others claim they don’t know him nor care. But of those who say they know him, they often say they believe in … Continue reading
What God says about abortion. God’s Word preached and taught in January, 2015.
Here is a response to the video above. Donate “tissues”? “Tissue donation”? I guess the baby’s heart, liver, and other organs are tissues. But who’s tissues? Is it the mother’s heart or liver or organs? No, it’s the baby’s tissues. … Continue reading
5 Overview Sermons on the First 5 Books of the Bible: Genesis: The Promise of Blessing for a Cursed World Exodus: God Redeems and Relates to His Sinful People Leviticus: A Holy God Lives with Sinful Saints Numbers: Walking with God … Continue reading
Sermon audio: 1 John 2.15-17 – Why We Must Not Love Worldly Things – Preached at First Southern Baptist Church of Bellflower in the morning service, 12/17/14. (mp3) Text of 1 John 2.15-17 (CSB): 15 Do not love the world or the things that belong to the world. If … Continue reading
Sermon audio: Mark 1.16-20 – The King’s Call – Preached at First Southern Baptist Church of Bellflower in the morning service, 12/17/14. (mp3) Text of Mark 1.16-20 (CSB): 16 As He was passing along by the Sea of Galilee, He saw Simon and Andrew, Simon’s … Continue reading
“Jesus Saves – the Message of Christmas” by PJ Tibayan preached at CrossView Church LA Christmas 2013. “Psalm 32, The Celebration of God’s Grace” by PJ Tibayan.
[sermon audio for streaming/download to come LW] September 14, 2014 | P. J. Tibayan | Scripture: Matthew 8:1-17 First Southern Baptist Church, Bellflower Introduction A big decision is in front of you this morning. I am NOT talking about the … Continue reading
I preached in 2013 a sermon on the story of the Church and how that fit into the story of our local church, CrossView Church LA.
Here’s a topical sermon on the Doctrine of the Trinity entitled, “Delighting in the Trinity” preached at CrossView Church LA in January, 2013.