- Co-sign. "We accept the Holy Scriptures, as originally given, as the inspired, infallible and inerrant word of God… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @DrTomSchreiner: “He remains faithful forever, executing justice for the exploited and giving food to the hungry. The LORD frees prisone… 1 day ago
- RT @TheSolaNetwork: Race, Gospel, and the Local Church: We Must Speak Up as Agents of Truth youtu.be/Ifg5OrSaCoA 1 day ago
- 😂🤣😂 Man. That’s cold. But 😂🤣😂 twitter.com/LakerChatter/s… 1 day ago
- Let’s go!!! twitter.com/espn/status/14… 2 days ago
Category Archives: CrossView Church
How can you know that you really and truly know Jesus? Some people claim to know Jesus, others claim they don’t know him nor care. But of those who say they know him, they often say they believe in … Continue reading
TEXT: 2 Timothy 1.1-18 (pasted below) (audio sermon mp3) MAIN POINT: Don’t shrink in shame but share in the pain (v. 8) OUTLINE: Don’t shrink in shame but share in the pain… 1. … by keeping the gift ablaze (vv. 3-7) … Continue reading
TEXT: 2 Timothy 2.1-26 (pasted below) MAIN POINT: Be strong in grace and entrust the gospel to others (as a disciple-making disciple) (vv. 1-2) OUTLINE: Be strong in grace as a disciple-making disciple by cultivating… 1. … A Strong Mentality … Continue reading
I was encouraged today listening on my drive home to Matt Chandler’s lecture called, Big Church, Little Church. Matt Chandler (who has over 12,000 attending his church last I heard): “I’ve often told guys who desire big churches that my … Continue reading
This is God’s calling you. He calls you to convert to Christ from sin. He calls you to commit to a local church. He calls you to grow as a Christian. He calls you to go as a disciple-maker. This … Continue reading
I read Delighting in the Trinity by Mike Reeves and loved it so much I decided to preach a sermon on the Trinity almost immediately at CrossView Church LA. Listen to it here.
This is the gospel growth process for those following and wanting to follow Jesus. I explained it in a sermon preached at CrossView Church LA in February 2013. Listen to it here.
I preached on Matthew 3.11-17 – Why We Should Follow God’s Son, Jesus on 2/9/14. Here are some responses from our Sunday gathering.
I preached on Matthew 3.1-10 – Prepare the Way for the King and His Kingdom on 2/2/14. Here are some responses from our Sunday gathering. Jason Lee John Park
I’m going to go through these online gospel-centered marriage evaluations with some church members (Lord-willing) and take these with my wife as well. I commend them to you.