- Should Parents Spank their Children? My 3 kids share in this audio interview displaying the goodness… gospelize.me/should-parents… 1 day ago
- U have 1 short life then God's judgment. Recognize & honor gospel coworkers so that we advance the gospel together. vimeo.com/234355586 4 days ago
- I’m preaching Philippians 2.19-30 on "recognizing and honoring gospel coworkers so that we advance the gospel together." Pray for fruit. 1 week ago
- Lock in! #HolyNation 1 week ago
- (Write your own caption) #FamDay instagram.com/p/BZE8CSgAyEy/ 1 week ago
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- Six Sample Church Covenants
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- D. A. Carson on 5 Elements of Expository Preaching and a Defense on Why it Ought to be Primary
- Why did David lie to Ahimelech the Priest?
- Books Recommended
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
Category Archives: Graeme Goldsworthy
Originally posted at the 9marks.org website, but the updated website is missing the diagram below so I reposted it here with the diagram. By Graeme Goldsworthy Introduction Why do we deal with Biblical Theology as a distinct discipline? It is … Continue reading
From Russ Moore: In the past several weeks, Southern Seminary has heard four lectures on appropriating biblical theology for the preaching, witness, and ministry of the church. Graeme Goldsworthy, retired lecturer in hermeneutics and Old Testament at Moore Theological College, … Continue reading