- Co-sign. "We accept the Holy Scriptures, as originally given, as the inspired, infallible and inerrant word of God… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @DrTomSchreiner: “He remains faithful forever, executing justice for the exploited and giving food to the hungry. The LORD frees prisone… 1 day ago
- RT @TheSolaNetwork: Race, Gospel, and the Local Church: We Must Speak Up as Agents of Truth youtu.be/Ifg5OrSaCoA 1 day ago
- 😂🤣😂 Man. That’s cold. But 😂🤣😂 twitter.com/LakerChatter/s… 1 day ago
- Let’s go!!! twitter.com/espn/status/14… 2 days ago
Category Archives: Bible Translations
Jim Hamilton answers the question. For us at CrossView Church, this means we use the HCSB (which we call the CSB). It’s a good translation for teaching, reading, and memorization and I commend it to you. It was commended at … Continue reading
Listen/Watch to the case for each and a discussion on it here. I haven’t yet but want to and am interested in what you think.