“A good illustration of this is when we were driving around in Northwest DC and there was this beautiful home on the right (I don’t know if you remember this), but the walk came down from it, and there was this nice gate, and I think it was white painted, and there may have been flowery stuff around it, whatever—there’s a nice gate, and we noticed that there was no fence on either side of the gate. There was just no fence. And I don’t remember which one of us said it, but it struck me what a picture that was of so many churches. There’s a way in, you have to fulfill some sort of membership requirements (whether its attending a class or being baptized or being confirmed or something, some way in), but once you get in there’s no distinction between the church and the world (the yard and the sidewalk), there’s just no distinction. People can live in the church in whatever way they want, regardless of how scandalous it was. So American Christianity may look healthy statistically, but I think that there are some real problems with it.” – Mark Dever
- I said last year this will be a national bestseller and the go-to dating book for Christians. It… instagram.com/p/BVvxJW8gfFp/ 11 hours ago
- RT @baseballcrank: This is an excellent & fair summary of the video showing Officer Jeronimo Yanez killing Philando Castile https://t.co/LV… 1 day ago
- Mourning the death of Philando Castile & praying to God that his common and saving grace will right these wrongs and draw people to himself. 1 day ago
- BBB #Lakers 2 days ago
- Philippians 1.27-30 bible study. . Long day that's almost done: crisis counseling, Revelation… instagram.com/p/BVoJyIbgBQ0/ 3 days ago
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
- MEMBERSHIP VOWS OF THE PCA
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- Thoughts on the title "Lead Pastor" vs. "Senior Pastor"
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- 4 Ways to Not Forget (or ignore!) God as God
- What does it mean to "gospelize" a person?