Don Carson shares 3 secrets to productivity: “Three secrets of productivity, however, are worth mentioning: (1) Learn to fill in the little empty periods that clutter each day. (2) Don’t fritter. When you work, work hard; when you are not working, quit entirely. (3) Discover how different aspects of your work can leverage other aspects of your work. For example, choosing your reading to feed into things that you’ll be preparing over the next six or nine months adds to godly efficiency.”
- RT @David_Fairchild: When a cancer victim says, "I hate cancer," you don't say, "Well you should hate heart disease too!" Don't be that g… 21 hours ago
- Always fun running into friends. instagram.com/p/BXy6woog23G/ 1 day ago
- The word of the Lord. Anyone want to translate in the comments or comment on the text? instagram.com/p/BXyuV-wgqz1/ 1 day ago
- #SoCalLife instagram.com/p/BXyirb7gFE0/ 1 day ago
- RT @DennyBurk: 1947 video made by the US military to teach Americans how to spot and reject Hitler-style fascism. https://t.co/HTj3lKn1Tt 2 days ago
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- Six Sample Church Covenants
- Thoughts on the title "Lead Pastor" vs. "Senior Pastor"
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- Alistair Begg interviewed by unbelievers...
- D. A. Carson on 5 Elements of Expository Preaching and a Defense on Why it Ought to be Primary
- 4 Ways to Not Forget (or ignore!) God as God