Don Carson shares 3 secrets to productivity: “Three secrets of productivity, however, are worth mentioning: (1) Learn to fill in the little empty periods that clutter each day. (2) Don’t fritter. When you work, work hard; when you are not working, quit entirely. (3) Discover how different aspects of your work can leverage other aspects of your work. For example, choosing your reading to feed into things that you’ll be preparing over the next six or nine months adds to godly efficiency.”
- 😳 @ Bellflower, California instagram.com/p/BTUsXsphf9p/ 1 day ago
- This. 😳 @ Bellflower, California instagram.com/p/BTUsQC0hPEU/ 1 day ago
- Lock in! #HolyNation 3 days ago
- @STimmis do u have the insightful answers u gave in an interview 2 Mike McKinley for 9marks blog in January 2009? It's gone. Please say yes! 6 days ago
- May 9, 2017 - la.thegospelcoalition.org @ Sovereign Grace Church Pasadena instagram.com/p/BTChtAwhzu5/ 1 week ago
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
- Thoughts on the title "Lead Pastor" vs. "Senior Pastor"
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- Six Sample Church Covenants
- Blessings and Benedictions in the New Testament Letters
- About Me
- Jim Hamilton Video Lectures on Biblical Theology at Randolph Street Church