Don Carson shares 3 secrets to productivity: “Three secrets of productivity, however, are worth mentioning: (1) Learn to fill in the little empty periods that clutter each day. (2) Don’t fritter. When you work, work hard; when you are not working, quit entirely. (3) Discover how different aspects of your work can leverage other aspects of your work. For example, choosing your reading to feed into things that you’ll be preparing over the next six or nine months adds to godly efficiency.”
- @mitchellchase @SBTS About to pray for you but realized it's over in 13 minutes. Praying for lasting fruit from you… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @jonanderstrom: #BCSPasCon @RevKevDeYoung https://t.co/07A1jJ7P8g 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/BeBOgTKhvNu/ 1 day ago
- RT @nwarikoo: After years living in the U.S. for 30 years, a 39-year-old immigrant in metro Detroit was deported this morning to Mexico. Es… 1 day ago
- My jam. youtube.com/watch?v=QU74WN… 1 day ago
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- Six Sample Church Covenants
- Thoughts on the title "Lead Pastor" vs. "Senior Pastor"
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
- Dating for God's Glory: Some Principles for Wisdom
- Mark Dever on the PhD and the Pulpit: "On Having a Doctorate in the Pastorate"