Don Carson shares 3 secrets to productivity: “Three secrets of productivity, however, are worth mentioning: (1) Learn to fill in the little empty periods that clutter each day. (2) Don’t fritter. When you work, work hard; when you are not working, quit entirely. (3) Discover how different aspects of your work can leverage other aspects of your work. For example, choosing your reading to feed into things that you’ll be preparing over the next six or nine months adds to godly efficiency.”
- I said last year this will be a national bestseller and the go-to dating book for Christians. It… instagram.com/p/BVvxJW8gfFp/ 11 hours ago
- RT @baseballcrank: This is an excellent & fair summary of the video showing Officer Jeronimo Yanez killing Philando Castile https://t.co/LV… 1 day ago
- Mourning the death of Philando Castile & praying to God that his common and saving grace will right these wrongs and draw people to himself. 1 day ago
- BBB #Lakers 2 days ago
- Philippians 1.27-30 bible study. . Long day that's almost done: crisis counseling, Revelation… instagram.com/p/BVoJyIbgBQ0/ 3 days ago
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
- MEMBERSHIP VOWS OF THE PCA
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- Thoughts on the title "Lead Pastor" vs. "Senior Pastor"
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- 4 Ways to Not Forget (or ignore!) God as God
- What does it mean to "gospelize" a person?