I was third of three preachers asked to exhort Hill Community Church at their 1st anniversary as a church in Pasadena. Hill Community Church is pastored by my dear brother Ray Choi and we run in the same networks. I switched my sermon at the last minute thinking the Lord wanted me to preach something explicitly on Jesus Christ from one of the four gospel accounts. So I preached a 20 minute sermon on Luke 22.31-34, one of my favorite passages to think about and preach on. My sermon starts at 38:36 on the audio file.
- Originally written after the 1999 Columbine shooting, John Piper's words here points us to God and his words: desiringgod.org/articles/21-wa… 1 day ago
- RT @PastorPWMartin: Some post-Weekender thoughts: 1. Great to meet guys from coast to coast who are running hard after being faithful sheph… 1 day ago
- Studying James 5:7-12 for Sunday @BBCbellflower. Prayers needed and appreciated. Any thoughts on the text also appreciated! 1 day ago
- Actual fact: Lakers are 37-37 and not 34-34. twitter.com/ESPNNBA/status… 5 days ago
- What is biblical theology according to Don Carson: youtu.be/YxE9MVoUz8c 1 week ago