I was third of three preachers asked to exhort Hill Community Church at their 1st anniversary as a church in Pasadena. Hill Community Church is pastored by my dear brother Ray Choi and we run in the same networks. I switched my sermon at the last minute thinking the Lord wanted me to preach something explicitly on Jesus Christ from one of the four gospel accounts. So I preached a 20 minute sermon on Luke 22.31-34, one of my favorite passages to think about and preach on. My sermon starts at 38:36 on the audio file.
- Wisdom, according to the bible, is a life wholly submitted to God's reality. 17 hours ago
- @tctaylor711 yesir! you? 1 day ago
- Satan & other demons attack and tempt you, but they only gain ground if you sin without identifying it or repenting from it. #gospelize 2 days ago
- Dang G. My wife's ceviche is the 💣 @ Bellflower, California instagram.com/p/BTYElV7hFQO/ 3 days ago
- 😳 @ Bellflower, California instagram.com/p/BTUsXsphf9p/ 4 days ago
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- D. A. Carson Lectures on Biblical Interpretation (Hermeneutics)
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- The Necessity of Growing and Sustaining Faith in Christ Jesus
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- Thoughts on the title "Lead Pastor" vs. "Senior Pastor"
- MEMBERSHIP VOWS OF THE PCA