I Don’t Want to Honor My Father – Some of us have had really mean and crumby fathers. This daughter doesn’t want to honor her dad on Fathers’ Day. I’m sure many readers of this blog can be in that position so here’s some sympathetic thoughts from someone with a failure of a father (in some significant ways).
- Lock in! #HolyNation 12 hours ago
- @AdrienSegal Haha! Thanks Adrien! 1 day ago
- @DBartosik haha! 1 day ago
- Do I have any friends who would be down to let our family crash at their place on our road trip from LA to the Olym… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @CSBible: “Finally brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely… 1 day ago