I Don’t Want to Honor My Father – Some of us have had really mean and crumby fathers. This daughter doesn’t want to honor her dad on Fathers’ Day. I’m sure many readers of this blog can be in that position so here’s some sympathetic thoughts from someone with a failure of a father (in some significant ways).
- Faith alone. Grace alone. Christ alone. Scripture alone. Glory to God alone. Think about it. equip.sbts.edu/category/event… 1 hour ago
- For good or ill, whoever you think you are determines what you do. 3 days ago
- Had a feast from 1 Cor 13.1-8 from @pastorbscott @bbcbellflower My heart is full and grateful and challenged instagram.com/p/BWoATTVgMzO/?amp=1 5 days ago
- @djisdj What is your DDiv in? 6 days ago
- @djisdj Love it! Exactly what I need 4 theologically-driven pastoral ministry. Highly recommend Biblical Theology o… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
- Alistair Begg interviewed by unbelievers...
- Thoughts on the title "Lead Pastor" vs. "Senior Pastor"
- Six Sample Church Covenants
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- Delighting in the Trinity (sermon)
- Characteristics of a “Church on Mission” according to Matt Chandler with some of my thoughts