I Don’t Want to Honor My Father – Some of us have had really mean and crumby fathers. This daughter doesn’t want to honor her dad on Fathers’ Day. I’m sure many readers of this blog can be in that position so here’s some sympathetic thoughts from someone with a failure of a father (in some significant ways).
- Thank you Jesus! #Lakers 1 week ago
- If you have a kindle reader and love the Bible, then you must buy this commentary on Revelation (sale: $2.99): amazon.com/dp/B01M6ZMAJJ/ 1 week ago
- My tribute to my first Pastor, Edwin Ormeo: gospelize.me/a-tribute-to-m… 2 weeks ago
- A Tribute to my first Pastor, Ed Ormeo gospelize.me/a-tribute-to-m… https://t.co/szMRiVK9Ss 2 weeks ago
- “Who can find a wife of noble character? She is far more precious than jewels.” Proverbs… instagram.com/p/BT_vzQ2Bme5/ 2 weeks ago
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- About Me
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- "Partners" vs. "Members" of the Church? (Part 1)
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
- Sermons and Teaching
- D. A. Carson Lectures on Biblical Interpretation (Hermeneutics)
- Thoughts on the title "Lead Pastor" vs. "Senior Pastor"