We are going through a series in our Sunday gatherings called, “City Groups.” We’re covering many of the basics of what it means to be a CrossView Member under the Great Commission. This sermon focuses on how we are to practically live with gospel intentionality in ordinary life throughout the week beyond the Sunday gathering. This is part 1 and part 2 will be preached next Sunday if the Lord wills.
- I’m preaching Philippians 2.19-30 on "recognizing and honoring gospel coworkers so that we advance the gospel together." Pray for fruit. 1 day ago
- Lock in! #HolyNation 1 day ago
- (Write your own caption) #FamDay instagram.com/p/BZE8CSgAyEy/ 3 days ago
- How can I watch these @mrmedders?True Marriage with Ray and Jani Ortlund (Video)1 min read jamedders.com/true-marriage-… 3 days ago
- Blog post: A short 7 sentence meditation today on a story about a blind man encountering Jesus the Messiah. gospelize.me/a-short-7-sent… 3 days ago
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- Thoughts on the title "Lead Pastor" vs. "Senior Pastor"
- Pastors taking Sabbaticals
- Six Sample Church Covenants
- Alistair Begg interviewed by unbelievers...
- 3 Suggested Methods for Reading the Bible with another Believer (or unbeliever)