We are going through a series in our Sunday gatherings called, “City Groups.” We’re covering many of the basics of what it means to be a CrossView Member under the Great Commission. This sermon focuses on how we are to practically live with gospel intentionality in ordinary life throughout the week beyond the Sunday gathering. This is part 1 and part 2 will be preached next Sunday if the Lord wills.
- Lock in! #HolyNation 11 hours ago
- ¡Lock in! #HolyNation 3 days ago
- I said last year this will be a national bestseller and the go-to dating book for Christians. It… instagram.com/p/BVvxJW8gfFp/ 4 days ago
- RT @baseballcrank: This is an excellent & fair summary of the video showing Officer Jeronimo Yanez killing Philando Castile https://t.co/LV… 5 days ago
- Mourning the death of Philando Castile & praying to God that his common and saving grace will right these wrongs and draw people to himself. 5 days ago
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- Six Sample Church Covenants
- D. A. Carson Lectures on Biblical Interpretation (Hermeneutics)
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- Alistair Begg interviewed by unbelievers...
- D. A. Carson on 5 Elements of Expository Preaching and a Defense on Why it Ought to be Primary
- Monday Message: Faithful to the Text, Unfaithful to Jesus: Why your Old Testament Sermon Needs to get Saved
- Thoughts on the title "Lead Pastor" vs. "Senior Pastor"