We are going through a series in our Sunday gatherings called, “City Groups.” We’re covering many of the basics of what it means to be a CrossView Member under the Great Commission. This sermon focuses on how we are to practically live with gospel intentionality in ordinary life throughout the week beyond the Sunday gathering. This is part 1 and part 2 will be preached next Sunday if the Lord wills.
- RT @rayortlund: What if the pastors, in every city in America, start gathering together once a month for the sole purpose of praying for re… 7 hours ago
- who else is nominated? twitter.com/JoWiKi/status/… 7 hours ago
- Amen. #Truth #Bible #ChristianHedonism twitter.com/mitchellchase/… 11 hours ago
- RT @SenSasse: Total dysfunction. DC is about to add 1.3 TRILLION $ to your debt like it’s no big deal - and meanwhile both of our crazy unc… 15 hours ago
- RT @AndCampaign: If you're near L.A., join @AndCampaign & @P4CM FRIDAY for the Frontline Discipleship Tour. We'll be applying the Gospel to… 1 day ago
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- Six Sample Church Covenants
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- Thoughts on the title "Lead Pastor" vs. "Senior Pastor"
- D. A. Carson on 5 Elements of Expository Preaching and a Defense on Why it Ought to be Primary
- Basic Baptist Beliefs by D. A. Carson
- Alistair Begg interviewed by unbelievers...