My immediate reaction was to side with Thabiti after reading his first 3 posts. Then Doug Wilson’s response made sense. Then Thabiti’s response made sense. So right now, having learned from both sides, I think I land somewhere like Thabiti’s right but I can’t wait for Wilson’s response. I feel like a tennis ball wacked around right now.
- Wisdom, according to the bible, is a life wholly submitted to God's reality. 17 hours ago
- @tctaylor711 yesir! you? 1 day ago
- Satan & other demons attack and tempt you, but they only gain ground if you sin without identifying it or repenting from it. #gospelize 2 days ago
- Dang G. My wife's ceviche is the 💣 @ Bellflower, California instagram.com/p/BTYElV7hFQO/ 3 days ago
- 😳 @ Bellflower, California instagram.com/p/BTUsXsphf9p/ 4 days ago
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- D. A. Carson Lectures on Biblical Interpretation (Hermeneutics)
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- The Necessity of Growing and Sustaining Faith in Christ Jesus
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- Thoughts on the title "Lead Pastor" vs. "Senior Pastor"
- MEMBERSHIP VOWS OF THE PCA