My immediate reaction was to side with Thabiti after reading his first 3 posts. Then Doug Wilson’s response made sense. Then Thabiti’s response made sense. So right now, having learned from both sides, I think I land somewhere like Thabiti’s right but I can’t wait for Wilson’s response. I feel like a tennis ball wacked around right now.
- So too, with biblical congregationalism passively practiced in the local church. twitter.com/GunnerGunderse… 7 hours ago
- My family had a blessed and encouraging time this weekend with the saints of CrossLife Community Church. God and Be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Amen! twitter.com/tomascol/statu… 2 days ago
- RT @DrTomSchreiner: Considering doctoral studies? Apply by August 1 for your PhD or ThM. Be one of the first 100 to complete you applicatio… 2 days ago
- My 5 year old playing with the bunk bed with her siblings: “Come on guys, Let’s climb up the Tower of Babylon!” #PastorsKids 2 days ago