My immediate reaction was to side with Thabiti after reading his first 3 posts. Then Doug Wilson’s response made sense. Then Thabiti’s response made sense. So right now, having learned from both sides, I think I land somewhere like Thabiti’s right but I can’t wait for Wilson’s response. I feel like a tennis ball wacked around right now.
- Originally written after the 1999 Columbine shooting, John Piper's words here points us to God and his words: desiringgod.org/articles/21-wa… 1 day ago
- RT @PastorPWMartin: Some post-Weekender thoughts: 1. Great to meet guys from coast to coast who are running hard after being faithful sheph… 1 day ago
- Studying James 5:7-12 for Sunday @BBCbellflower. Prayers needed and appreciated. Any thoughts on the text also appreciated! 1 day ago
- Actual fact: Lakers are 37-37 and not 34-34. twitter.com/ESPNNBA/status… 5 days ago
- What is biblical theology according to Don Carson: youtu.be/YxE9MVoUz8c 1 week ago
Imagine if every disagreement between Christian brothers was both this amicable and thoughtful!