Prayer priorities for Danika: (1) no more seizures; (2) for us to find out if stimulation is provoking the seizures, so no one is allowed to visit her today until further notice. Only the immediate family (dad, mom, and brother) are allowed in there. I’ll let you know when it has changed; (3) for full recovery and for no brain damage (a miracle that is as easy as stilling a storm or raising the dead to Jesus Christ, the creator of the universe).
- Thank you Jesus! #Lakers 1 week ago
- If you have a kindle reader and love the Bible, then you must buy this commentary on Revelation (sale: $2.99): amazon.com/dp/B01M6ZMAJJ/ 1 week ago
- My tribute to my first Pastor, Edwin Ormeo: gospelize.me/a-tribute-to-m… 2 weeks ago
- A Tribute to my first Pastor, Ed Ormeo gospelize.me/a-tribute-to-m… https://t.co/szMRiVK9Ss 2 weeks ago
- “Who can find a wife of noble character? She is far more precious than jewels.” Proverbs… instagram.com/p/BT_vzQ2Bme5/ 2 weeks ago
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- About Me
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- "Partners" vs. "Members" of the Church? (Part 1)
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
- Sermons and Teaching
- D. A. Carson Lectures on Biblical Interpretation (Hermeneutics)
- Thoughts on the title "Lead Pastor" vs. "Senior Pastor"