Prayer priorities for Danika: (1) no more seizures; (2) for us to find out if stimulation is provoking the seizures, so no one is allowed to visit her today until further notice. Only the immediate family (dad, mom, and brother) are allowed in there. I’ll let you know when it has changed; (3) for full recovery and for no brain damage (a miracle that is as easy as stilling a storm or raising the dead to Jesus Christ, the creator of the universe).
- Faith alone. Grace alone. Christ alone. Scripture alone. Glory to God alone. Think about it. equip.sbts.edu/category/event… 5 days ago
- For good or ill, whoever you think you are determines what you do. 1 week ago
- Had a feast from 1 Cor 13.1-8 from @pastorbscott @bbcbellflower My heart is full and grateful and challenged instagram.com/p/BWoATTVgMzO/?amp=1 1 week ago
- @djisdj What is your DDiv in? 1 week ago
- @djisdj Love it! Exactly what I need 4 theologically-driven pastoral ministry. Highly recommend Biblical Theology o… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- Six Sample Church Covenants
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- Thoughts on the title "Lead Pastor" vs. "Senior Pastor"
- "Partners" vs. "Members" of the Church? (Part 1)
- "Preaching through Bible Books" by D.A. Carson