Prayer priorities for Danika: (1) no more seizures; (2) for us to find out if stimulation is provoking the seizures, so no one is allowed to visit her today until further notice. Only the immediate family (dad, mom, and brother) are allowed in there. I’ll let you know when it has changed; (3) for full recovery and for no brain damage (a miracle that is as easy as stilling a storm or raising the dead to Jesus Christ, the creator of the universe).
- @mitchellchase @SBTS About to pray for you but realized it's over in 13 minutes. Praying for lasting fruit from you… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @jonanderstrom: #BCSPasCon @RevKevDeYoung https://t.co/07A1jJ7P8g 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/BeBOgTKhvNu/ 1 day ago
- RT @nwarikoo: After years living in the U.S. for 30 years, a 39-year-old immigrant in metro Detroit was deported this morning to Mexico. Es… 1 day ago
- My jam. youtube.com/watch?v=QU74WN… 1 day ago
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- Six Sample Church Covenants
- Thoughts on the title "Lead Pastor" vs. "Senior Pastor"
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
- Dating for God's Glory: Some Principles for Wisdom
- Mark Dever on the PhD and the Pulpit: "On Having a Doctorate in the Pastorate"