“If you invest deeply in the individual, you never know what God’s going to do through them.”
Col asks now, how can we apply the apprenticeship mentality to every member of the church? How can God use them to multiply the work through them? That’s what vinegrowers is about.
- “Equip you to equip disciples as disciple-makers.”
- “To develop a disciple-making vs. program culture”
- “Fresh vision of the Christian life.”
- “Fresh vision of pastoral ministry”
- We want you to get the “pastor-as-trainer” mentality.
Questions and expectations:
- How do keep from drifting into a program-centered mentality?
- What does a pastoral team look like that has this disciple-making mentality?
How do we get the uninvolved to the involved?