For more info go to http://www.CrossViewChurchLA.org or email email@example.com. The main points of this sermon (7/31/11) were: (1) Listen repeatedly to the things consistent with sound gospel teaching (v. 1); (2) Live consistently with sound gospel teaching (vv. 2-10); and (3) Understand the purpose of living consistently with sound gospel teaching (vv. 5, 8, & 10).
- So too, with biblical congregationalism passively practiced in the local church. twitter.com/GunnerGunderse… 7 hours ago
- My family had a blessed and encouraging time this weekend with the saints of CrossLife Community Church. God and Be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Amen! twitter.com/tomascol/statu… 2 days ago
- RT @DrTomSchreiner: Considering doctoral studies? Apply by August 1 for your PhD or ThM. Be one of the first 100 to complete you applicatio… 2 days ago
- My 5 year old playing with the bunk bed with her siblings: “Come on guys, Let’s climb up the Tower of Babylon!” #PastorsKids 2 days ago