Paul Tripp, is on the pastoral staff at Tenth Presbyterian Church in Philadelphia where he preaches on Sunday evenings and leads the Ministry to Center City. Paul is also professor of pastoral life and care at Redeemer Seminary in Dallas, Texas. Paul has written eleven books on Christian Living. For more information and resources visit Paul Tripp Minstries.org
WTS: $8.99 | $21.99 (60% Off!)
“Be warned: Tripp’s diagnostic questions are downright uncomfortable. Even those with strong marriages by God’s grace will find their deep tendencies toward self-coronation challenged!”
“This is one of the top books on marriage I have ever read. Paul Tripp allows readers to examine marriage through a biblical lens so that we understand how God can graciously heal our hurting homes. As a pastor, I will implore our people to read this book as soon as it is available.”
“What I’ve come to expect from Paul Tripp is consistently deep, transparent, biblical, wise, practical, gospel-driven counsel. Rather than muddying the water with self-focused strategies designed to meet our ever-multiplying needs, Paul, as the seasoned soul-physician he is, correctly diagnoses our problems and provides the cure—humble faith in Jesus Christ. I wasn’t disappointed. You won’t be either.”
- Thank you! twitter.com/ERLC/status/96… 3 hours ago
- Even if you can't make it to the conference on March 2-3, can you please share on your feed so more people are awar… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- Dear @ERLC- can you fix the link to the full fact sheet on your website? erlc.com/resource-libra… @drmoore… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Fam day, February 20, 2018 @ Bellflower, California instagram.com/p/Bfb-BF5B7RG/ 21 hours ago
- RT @IMB_SBC: Join us in praying for the 99% of Europeans who don’t know Christ. https://t.co/lhfviwa2DB 1 day ago
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- Six Sample Church Covenants
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- List of Idol Categories from Tim Keller's book, Counterfeit Gods
- Thoughts on the title "Lead Pastor" vs. "Senior Pastor"
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
- "Preaching through Bible Books" by D.A. Carson
- About Me