I think this document is helpful and general enough for all Baptists to agree with as they plant churches. It’s called: Ecclesiological Guidelines to Inform Southern Baptist Church Planters. I certainly recommend this to church planters and pastors thinking through basic biblical ecclesiology.
- I’m preaching Philippians 2.19-30 on "recognizing and honoring gospel coworkers so that we advance the gospel together." Pray for fruit. 1 day ago
- Lock in! #HolyNation 1 day ago
- (Write your own caption) #FamDay instagram.com/p/BZE8CSgAyEy/ 3 days ago
- How can I watch these @mrmedders?True Marriage with Ray and Jani Ortlund (Video)1 min read jamedders.com/true-marriage-… 3 days ago
- Blog post: A short 7 sentence meditation today on a story about a blind man encountering Jesus the Messiah. gospelize.me/a-short-7-sent… 3 days ago
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- Thoughts on the title "Lead Pastor" vs. "Senior Pastor"
- Pastors taking Sabbaticals
- Six Sample Church Covenants
- Alistair Begg interviewed by unbelievers...
- 3 Suggested Methods for Reading the Bible with another Believer (or unbeliever)