“Combining biblical theology with experienced surgery on the soul over the years in modern Manhattan, Pastor Tim Keller performs an M.R.I. of our hearts and graphically exposes its results… Read this volume, but only if you dare submit your heart to the surgical probe of the Gospel… And like any good surgeon, Keller doesn’t leave us merely exposed, but compellingly points us to the cure: the One exposed, ravaged, ruined and resurrected for us.”
– David B. Garner, Associate Professor of Systematic Theology, Westminster Theological Seminary
Browse the Introduction
Single Copy: $19.95 $11.97 (40% Off!) »
Case of 12: $239.40 $131.67 (45% Off!) »
Order Now to arrive on or after the official release date of Tuesday, October 20, 2009.
Please Note: Ordering this title may delay your entire order by one or two days.
- RT @TGC: Nancy Guthrie talks with Graeme Goldsworthy about biblical theology. thegspl.co/2eirfRp 33 minutes ago
- RT @TGC: New episode of #HelpMeTeachtheBible: Graeme Goldsworthy on biblical theology. thegspl.co/2fiTyBJ 33 minutes ago
- @MarkALamprecht amen 35 minutes ago
- The more I think about it, the more I appreciate Graeme Goldsworthy's organizing principle of biblical theology: Th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 36 minutes ago
- @RudyD76 @REsolvedBC prayed for you and the RBC fam, brother! 1 hour ago
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- Six Sample Church Covenants
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- Thoughts on the title "Lead Pastor" vs. "Senior Pastor"
- About Me
- Alistair Begg interviewed by unbelievers...
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
- The Meaning of Marriage by Tim Keller - Chapter 1 thoughts