They have to come to peace with dying
-Find a “proxy”
Get them excited about new life
Bring small changes.
Bring radical changes.
Bring new people from day one.
Build a new launch team with new people.
Get the “old folks” excited about them.
Set a day for the launch and a day for the memorial service.
Be careful with “shady” offers.
Don’t be afraid to lose people.
Fight “well intentioned dragons” smart.
Keep new things coming.
Keep thanking “the old folks”.
Pound the Vision.
Preach the Gospel every Sunday.
- RT @Phil_Johnson_: Today is John MacArthur’s birthday. Spurgeon’s, too. Photo credit: Josh Buice. https://t.co/HdibrGR6dZ 1 hour ago
- RT @LivingOutOrg: Tim Keller's message to British society: don't demand Christians become like everyone else - Premier https://t.co/30vgM8o… 1 day ago
- @abiloo43 Halfway Amen! #falsedichotomy 1 day ago
- RT @SBTS: How should Christians rightly understand our relationship to government in light of Romans 13? @albertmohler #TheBriefing https:/… 1 day ago
- @PstrPaul Nice! 2 days ago