They have to come to peace with dying
-Find a “proxy”
Get them excited about new life
Bring small changes.
Bring radical changes.
Bring new people from day one.
Build a new launch team with new people.
Get the “old folks” excited about them.
Set a day for the launch and a day for the memorial service.
Be careful with “shady” offers.
Don’t be afraid to lose people.
Fight “well intentioned dragons” smart.
Keep new things coming.
Keep thanking “the old folks”.
Pound the Vision.
Preach the Gospel every Sunday.
- “Spiritual leadership is using God’s methods to get his people where he wants them in reliance on his power.” desiringgod.org 1 day ago
- What we need is barrier-breaking belief in the truths of God’s Word and in the truth himself, Jesus our Messiah.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Limiting Lies and Barrier-breaking Beliefs gospelize.me/limiting-lies-… 3 days ago
- Great questions for self examination: sethgodin.typepad.com/seths_blog/201… 4 days ago
- You want the gospel to spread everywhere but find it challenging to find a strategic gospel-centered/expository min… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- D. A. Carson Lectures on Biblical Interpretation (Hermeneutics)
- Six Sample Church Covenants
- The Gospel According to Mark Sermons
- Mark Dever on the PhD and the Pulpit: "On Having a Doctorate in the Pastorate"
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer