They have to come to peace with dying
-Find a “proxy”
Get them excited about new life
Bring small changes.
Bring radical changes.
Bring new people from day one.
Build a new launch team with new people.
Get the “old folks” excited about them.
Set a day for the launch and a day for the memorial service.
Be careful with “shady” offers.
Don’t be afraid to lose people.
Fight “well intentioned dragons” smart.
Keep new things coming.
Keep thanking “the old folks”.
Pound the Vision.
Preach the Gospel every Sunday.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- Six Sample Church Covenants
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
- List of Idol Categories from Tim Keller's book, Counterfeit Gods
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- "Partners" vs. "Members" of the Church? (Part 1)
- Thoughts on the title "Lead Pastor" vs. "Senior Pastor"
- 4 Ways to Not Forget (or ignore!) God as God