They have to come to peace with dying
-Find a “proxy”
Get them excited about new life
Bring small changes.
Bring radical changes.
Bring new people from day one.
Build a new launch team with new people.
Get the “old folks” excited about them.
Set a day for the launch and a day for the memorial service.
Be careful with “shady” offers.
Don’t be afraid to lose people.
Fight “well intentioned dragons” smart.
Keep new things coming.
Keep thanking “the old folks”.
Pound the Vision.
Preach the Gospel every Sunday.
- ¡Lock in! #HolyNation 22 hours ago
- I said last year this will be a national bestseller and the go-to dating book for Christians. It… instagram.com/p/BVvxJW8gfFp/ 1 day ago
- RT @baseballcrank: This is an excellent & fair summary of the video showing Officer Jeronimo Yanez killing Philando Castile https://t.co/LV… 2 days ago
- Mourning the death of Philando Castile & praying to God that his common and saving grace will right these wrongs and draw people to himself. 2 days ago
- BBB #Lakers 3 days ago
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- Thoughts on the title "Lead Pastor" vs. "Senior Pastor"
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- MEMBERSHIP VOWS OF THE PCA
- About Me
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- John Calvin defines humility
- Which translation should you use? CSB, ESV, or NIV?