I’ve heard CJ Mahaney say, “I am the worst sinner I know” several times throughout his teaching ministry. I appreciate it, but sometimes it’s hard for me to really say that of myself with full honesty and confidence. James McDonald does an excellent job asking questions about this statement in this interview (go to 15:51 of the interview). I still don’t get it and am with James McDonald, I have a lot to think about.
- Should Parents Spank their Children? My 3 kids share in this audio interview displaying the goodness… gospelize.me/should-parents… 1 day ago
- U have 1 short life then God's judgment. Recognize & honor gospel coworkers so that we advance the gospel together. vimeo.com/234355586 4 days ago
- I’m preaching Philippians 2.19-30 on "recognizing and honoring gospel coworkers so that we advance the gospel together." Pray for fruit. 1 week ago
- Lock in! #HolyNation 1 week ago
- (Write your own caption) #FamDay instagram.com/p/BZE8CSgAyEy/ 1 week ago
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- Six Sample Church Covenants
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- D. A. Carson on 5 Elements of Expository Preaching and a Defense on Why it Ought to be Primary
- Why did David lie to Ahimelech the Priest?
- Books Recommended
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer