I’ve heard CJ Mahaney say, “I am the worst sinner I know” several times throughout his teaching ministry. I appreciate it, but sometimes it’s hard for me to really say that of myself with full honesty and confidence. James McDonald does an excellent job asking questions about this statement in this interview (go to 15:51 of the interview). I still don’t get it and am with James McDonald, I have a lot to think about.
- ¡Lock in! #HolyNation 22 hours ago
- I said last year this will be a national bestseller and the go-to dating book for Christians. It… instagram.com/p/BVvxJW8gfFp/ 1 day ago
- RT @baseballcrank: This is an excellent & fair summary of the video showing Officer Jeronimo Yanez killing Philando Castile https://t.co/LV… 2 days ago
- Mourning the death of Philando Castile & praying to God that his common and saving grace will right these wrongs and draw people to himself. 2 days ago
- BBB #Lakers 3 days ago
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- Thoughts on the title "Lead Pastor" vs. "Senior Pastor"
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- MEMBERSHIP VOWS OF THE PCA
- About Me
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- John Calvin defines humility
- List of Idol Categories from Tim Keller's book, Counterfeit Gods