The task of making choices is essential to leadership. Carl Trueman is insightful as usual in this article and he helps me to think from a perspective that seems so unmoved by the currents of our culture. Anyway, it’s a good read and I recommend it to all, especially to those who lead or want to lead in the home, church, or other parts of society.
- Lock in! #HolyNation 12 hours ago
- @AdrienSegal Haha! Thanks Adrien! 1 day ago
- @DBartosik haha! 1 day ago
- Do I have any friends who would be down to let our family crash at their place on our road trip from LA to the Olym… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @CSBible: “Finally brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely… 1 day ago