Have you faced opposition/suffered for being a Christian/following Jesus? Tell me the story in summary form as I prep for Sunday teaching. I’m preaching on 1 Thessalonians 2:13-16 at CrossView Church and I want stories from opposition for being a Christian from wherever in the world and some from an American context. Leave a comment please!
- I pray @GatewaySeminary realizes and embraces this, for the good of the churches in Southern California in particul… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 39 minutes ago
- God's commands are never raw and arbitrary commands but commands creating and cultivating communion with the Creato… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 49 minutes ago
- "Now for years we have been told that warnings like this have been nothing but Christian paranoia. But now we're lo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- Daddy-daughter date! 😃😍 @ Lakewood, California instagram.com/p/BhyNSgrHQ_u/ 1 day ago
- A thread to help Christians think clearer 👇🏾 twitter.com/lukestamps/sta… 1 day ago
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- Six Sample Church Covenants
- Thoughts on the title "Lead Pastor" vs. "Senior Pastor"
- About Me
- Alistair Begg interviewed by unbelievers...
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- Kevin Vanhoozer on the 5 Solas
- Basic Baptist Beliefs by D. A. Carson