I was really helped by this video as I continue to think about and seek to improve in preaching. John Piper usually preaches in such a way that I leave with a sense of God’s presence and glory, and what he says here is really encouraging to preachers who want to mediate meetings with God to the people in their preaching.
- RT @Phil_Johnson_: Today is John MacArthur’s birthday. Spurgeon’s, too. Photo credit: Josh Buice. https://t.co/HdibrGR6dZ 2 hours ago
- RT @LivingOutOrg: Tim Keller's message to British society: don't demand Christians become like everyone else - Premier https://t.co/30vgM8o… 1 day ago
- @abiloo43 Halfway Amen! #falsedichotomy 1 day ago
- RT @SBTS: How should Christians rightly understand our relationship to government in light of Romans 13? @albertmohler #TheBriefing https:/… 1 day ago
- @PstrPaul Nice! 2 days ago