In this Q & A with John MacArthur from the Expositor’s Conference 2007 (see the rest of the audio by following the link), MacArthur gives helpful advice on preaching with patience toward your people, growing the church, discipleship, racial reconciliation, picking a name for your local church, and what to do if you are fresh out of seminary.
- I pray @GatewaySeminary realizes and embraces this, for the good of the churches in Southern California in particul… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 45 minutes ago
- God's commands are never raw and arbitrary commands but commands creating and cultivating communion with the Creato… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 56 minutes ago
- "Now for years we have been told that warnings like this have been nothing but Christian paranoia. But now we're lo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- Daddy-daughter date! 😃😍 @ Lakewood, California instagram.com/p/BhyNSgrHQ_u/ 1 day ago
- A thread to help Christians think clearer 👇🏾 twitter.com/lukestamps/sta… 1 day ago
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- Six Sample Church Covenants
- Thoughts on the title "Lead Pastor" vs. "Senior Pastor"
- About Me
- Alistair Begg interviewed by unbelievers...
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- Kevin Vanhoozer on the 5 Solas
- Basic Baptist Beliefs by D. A. Carson