I just read these two blog posts of an interview with Kevin Vanhoozer, Research Professor of Systematic Theology at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. Culture is not always to be condemned. It is not always to be condoned either. This takes discernment and grace from Christ. Read this and get a little help. We need it.
- Faith alone. Grace alone. Christ alone. Scripture alone. Glory to God alone. Think about it. equip.sbts.edu/category/event… 4 days ago
- For good or ill, whoever you think you are determines what you do. 1 week ago
- Had a feast from 1 Cor 13.1-8 from @pastorbscott @bbcbellflower My heart is full and grateful and challenged instagram.com/p/BWoATTVgMzO/?amp=1 1 week ago
- @djisdj What is your DDiv in? 1 week ago
- @djisdj Love it! Exactly what I need 4 theologically-driven pastoral ministry. Highly recommend Biblical Theology o… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- Six Sample Church Covenants
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- Thoughts on the title "Lead Pastor" vs. "Senior Pastor"
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- Blessings and Benedictions in the New Testament Letters
- "Preaching through Bible Books" by D.A. Carson