I’ve battled every morning the tug to not read my Bible and pray first, but to surf the web, check my email, check the blogs, and do so many other things before hearing God speak in the Scriptures and taking an extended moment to speak to him. I feel the tug, but by God’s grace I must focus and resist it.
- #Dodgers 18 hours ago
- #3 working on Beethoven. instagram.com/p/BadD9_Ng6xp/ 18 hours ago
- RT @CSBible: The CSB Reader’s Bible is designed to help you experience the wonder of God’s Word seamlessly. Order yours today! https://t.co… 23 hours ago
- @pastorkidd Awesome! Thanks for the warning! haha 23 hours ago
- What is a more "biblical" hermeneutic? Grammatical-historical OR grammatical-historical-literary-canonical? 1 day ago
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
- Six Sample Church Covenants
- Preaching and Biblical Theology - Don Carson
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- Preaching and Systematic Theology - Don Carson
- D. A. Carson Lectures on Biblical Interpretation (Hermeneutics)
- The Meaning of Marriage by Tim Keller - Chapter 1 thoughts
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer