In light of the recent conversion of Francis Beckwith, now former president of the Evangelical Theological Society, I thought it would be edifying, protective, and fitting to recommend to you the sermon by Greg Bahnsen entitled, “The Road to Rome, was the Reformation Right?” You can download it by right clicking the link. Greg Bahnsen is a master presuppositionalist apologist who’s argument is biblical, logical, and therefore convincing.
- #Dodgers 7 hours ago
- #3 working on Beethoven. instagram.com/p/BadD9_Ng6xp/ 7 hours ago
- RT @CSBible: The CSB Reader’s Bible is designed to help you experience the wonder of God’s Word seamlessly. Order yours today! https://t.co… 12 hours ago
- @pastorkidd Awesome! Thanks for the warning! haha 12 hours ago
- What is a more "biblical" hermeneutic? Grammatical-historical OR grammatical-historical-literary-canonical? 16 hours ago
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- Six Sample Church Covenants
- Preaching and Biblical Theology - Don Carson
- Preaching and Systematic Theology - Don Carson
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- D. A. Carson Lectures on Biblical Interpretation (Hermeneutics)
- John Calvin defines humility
- Lecture: The nature of expository preaching, by Alistair Begg