In light of the recent conversion of Francis Beckwith, now former president of the Evangelical Theological Society, I thought it would be edifying, protective, and fitting to recommend to you the sermon by Greg Bahnsen entitled, “The Road to Rome, was the Reformation Right?” You can download it by right clicking the link. Greg Bahnsen is a master presuppositionalist apologist who’s argument is biblical, logical, and therefore convincing.
- @mitchellchase @SBTS About to pray for you but realized it's over in 13 minutes. Praying for lasting fruit from you… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @jonanderstrom: #BCSPasCon @RevKevDeYoung https://t.co/07A1jJ7P8g 4 days ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/BeBOgTKhvNu/ 4 days ago
- RT @nwarikoo: After years living in the U.S. for 30 years, a 39-year-old immigrant in metro Detroit was deported this morning to Mexico. Es… 4 days ago
- My jam. youtube.com/watch?v=QU74WN… 4 days ago
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- Six Sample Church Covenants
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- Chuck Swindoll on Sermon Preparation and diligence in study
- About Me
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
- Thoughts on the title "Lead Pastor" vs. "Senior Pastor"