In light of the recent conversion of Francis Beckwith, now former president of the Evangelical Theological Society, I thought it would be edifying, protective, and fitting to recommend to you the sermon by Greg Bahnsen entitled, “The Road to Rome, was the Reformation Right?” You can download it by right clicking the link. Greg Bahnsen is a master presuppositionalist apologist who’s argument is biblical, logical, and therefore convincing.
- BBB #Lakers 12 hours ago
- Philippians 1.27-30 bible study. . Long day that's almost done: crisis counseling, Revelation… instagram.com/p/BVoJyIbgBQ0/ 1 day ago
- What Should I look for in a church? gospelize.me/what-should-i-… 2 days ago
- Lock in! #holynation 4 days ago
- @wilsonchun no set plans yet. 5 days ago
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- D. A. Carson Lectures on Biblical Interpretation (Hermeneutics)
- Thoughts on the title "Lead Pastor" vs. "Senior Pastor"
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- John Calvin defines humility
- Piper's Reasons for Elder-led, Congregationalism Polity in the local church
- About Me
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- Six Sample Church Covenants