- An argument for baptizing children who profess faith? wp.me/p1cwO-Ns 12 hours ago
- @visionnehemiah Praying for you and the @LegacyFam today in our Sunday gathering! 1 day ago
- RT @plattdavid: Praying this morning for @ThabitiAnyabwil & the Muslim Christian Dialogue in Dubai. Livestream here: ht.ly/lb28E 1 day ago
- RT @PastorHarv: “@prodigalsam: Homer Simpson on the Bible: “All these people are a mess…except this one guy.”” 1 day ago
- RT @PastorHarv: Come Holy Spirit. #DayOfPentecost 1 day ago
pjtibayan on 30 Suggestions for Theological… pjtibayan on Alistair Begg interviewed by… walt johnson on Alistair Begg interviewed by… pjtibayan on What is Liberal Theology? CLARKFIELD ARRONO on What is Liberal Theology?
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- An argument for baptizing children who profess faith?
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- TGC 2013 Conference Plenary Session #4: Don Carson: Jesus' Resolve to Head Toward Jerusalem (Luke 9:18-62)
- Does God want us to be prosperous? Joel Osteen vs. Rick Warren
- Mark Dever on Congregationalism and Elders
- John MacArthur Sermons free (MP3)
Tag Archives: theology
Joel Osteen is dead wrong on calling Mormons “brothers in Christ.” This is false teaching because it confuses the gospel and the definition of a Christian. If Mormonism does not teach the true gospel message (which it does not), then … Continue reading
The short answer is yes. The new birth (regeneration) precedes saving (justifying) faith. When John says, “has been born of God [him]” it always refers to something done in the past with ongoing effects [called the "perfect tense/aspect" in Greek]. … Continue reading