- @calebbarrett yeah, a common sticking point for us Baptists in this ecclesiological issue. 17 hours ago
- @SBTSadmissions praying to enroll in the summer of 2014 if we get a plurality of Pastor-elders @CrossViewLA. Please pray with me! 19 hours ago
- @calebbarrett they don't consider them full members in PCA churches I think so they don't have to excommunicate them. 19 hours ago
- An argument for baptizing children who profess faith? wp.me/p1cwO-Ns 2 days ago
- @visionnehemiah Praying for you and the @LegacyFam today in our Sunday gathering! 3 days ago
pjtibayan on 30 Suggestions for Theological… pjtibayan on Alistair Begg interviewed by… walt johnson on Alistair Begg interviewed by… pjtibayan on What is Liberal Theology? CLARKFIELD ARRONO on What is Liberal Theology?
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- Marks of a healthy church from Acts 2:42-47
- Alistair Begg interviewed by unbelievers...
- Blessings and Benedictions in the New Testament Letters
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
- More sermons on James 3:1-12 by John MacArthur, Alistair Begg, Tom Schreiner, Sinclair Ferguson, and Paul Tripp (For CrossView Church)
Tag Archives: PJ Tibayan
Hi CrossView Church! Our text is James 2:14-26. Please read over it and pray it into our church’s life. Also pray to invite others who are not Christian or not part of a gospel-preaching church. Especially those who think they … Continue reading
Earthly wisdom would consider trials great pain, great sadness, great depression, or great discouragement. Earthly wisdom says avoid trial and don’t consider them joy because other people don’t have the trials you do (bitter envy, 3:14). Don’t consider trials joy … Continue reading
I love the conversation on “missional” and the buzz word “mission” being used more in Christian circles. This can be a good thing, though in my view it is often an obscure thing. It’s good because it is a way … Continue reading