- @calebbarrett yeah, a common sticking point for us Baptists in this ecclesiological issue. 3 days ago
- @SBTSadmissions praying to enroll in the summer of 2014 if we get a plurality of Pastor-elders @CrossViewLA. Please pray with me! 3 days ago
- @calebbarrett they don't consider them full members in PCA churches I think so they don't have to excommunicate them. 3 days ago
- An argument for baptizing children who profess faith? wp.me/p1cwO-Ns 5 days ago
- @visionnehemiah Praying for you and the @LegacyFam today in our Sunday gathering! 6 days ago
pjtibayan on 30 Suggestions for Theological… pjtibayan on Alistair Begg interviewed by… walt johnson on Alistair Begg interviewed by… pjtibayan on What is Liberal Theology? CLARKFIELD ARRONO on What is Liberal Theology?
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- Blessings and Benedictions in the New Testament Letters
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- How is Taking Christ’s Yoke on us “Easy”? A Meditation on Matthew 11:28-30.
- About Me
- Alistair Begg interviewed by unbelievers...
- Sermons and Teaching
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
Tag Archives: jonathan leeman
I just read Dr. Allison’s short post on multi-site here. Before reading Jonathan Leeman’s eloquent, persuasive, and far superior response, I typed up a response from my first impression of Allison’s post. Response to the methodological error: I can agree … Continue reading