- An argument for baptizing children who profess faith? wp.me/p1cwO-Ns 11 hours ago
- @visionnehemiah Praying for you and the @LegacyFam today in our Sunday gathering! 1 day ago
- RT @plattdavid: Praying this morning for @ThabitiAnyabwil & the Muslim Christian Dialogue in Dubai. Livestream here: ht.ly/lb28E 1 day ago
- RT @PastorHarv: “@prodigalsam: Homer Simpson on the Bible: “All these people are a mess…except this one guy.”” 1 day ago
- RT @PastorHarv: Come Holy Spirit. #DayOfPentecost 1 day ago
pjtibayan on 30 Suggestions for Theological… pjtibayan on Alistair Begg interviewed by… walt johnson on Alistair Begg interviewed by… pjtibayan on What is Liberal Theology? CLARKFIELD ARRONO on What is Liberal Theology?
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- An argument for baptizing children who profess faith?
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- TGC 2013 Conference Plenary Session #4: Don Carson: Jesus' Resolve to Head Toward Jerusalem (Luke 9:18-62)
- Does God want us to be prosperous? Joel Osteen vs. Rick Warren
- John MacArthur Sermons free (MP3)
- Titus 3:1-7 Gospel Living Toward Outsiders Sermon Now Online
Tag Archives: Fight
This may be an extreme case of sports worship. Two Dodger fans beat up and assaulted three Giants fans and left one hurt pretty bad (story here). It is certainly further along the sinful line of rebellion. There actions reveal … Continue reading