- "Saving faith is the heartfelt conviction not only that Christ is reliable, but also that He is desirable." - Joh... fplus.me/p/1J3n 1 day ago
- "The word hell (gehenna) occurs in the New Testament twelve times - eleven on the lips of Jesus. It is not a myth... fplus.me/p/1IUX 1 day ago
- fplus.me/p/1HSO 2 days ago
- Want a good ebook for father's day? fplus.me/p/1Gcz 3 days ago
- Father's Day Ebook Downloads wp.me/p1cwO-Oy 3 days ago
TP on The Meaning of Marriage by Tim… pjtibayan on 30 Suggestions for Theological… pjtibayan on Alistair Begg interviewed by… walt johnson on Alistair Begg interviewed by… pjtibayan on What is Liberal Theology?
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- Dating for God’s Glory: Some Principles for Wisdom (part 3 of 3)
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- Dating for God's Glory: Some Principles for Wisdom
- Dating for God's Glory: Some Principles for Wisdom (part 2)
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- About Me
- John MacArthur Sermons free (MP3)
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
Tag Archives: ecclesiology
I just read Dr. Allison’s short post on multi-site here. Before reading Jonathan Leeman’s eloquent, persuasive, and far superior response, I typed up a response from my first impression of Allison’s post. Response to the methodological error: I can agree … Continue reading