- @visionnehemiah Praying for you and the @LegacyFam today in our Sunday gathering! 17 hours ago
- RT @plattdavid: Praying this morning for @ThabitiAnyabwil & the Muslim Christian Dialogue in Dubai. Livestream here: ht.ly/lb28E 18 hours ago
- RT @PastorHarv: “@prodigalsam: Homer Simpson on the Bible: “All these people are a mess…except this one guy.”” 18 hours ago
- RT @PastorHarv: Come Holy Spirit. #DayOfPentecost 18 hours ago
- RT @drmoore: Happy Pentecost Sunday. The Spirit isn't an impersonal "It." He loves us, speaks to us, and joins us to the life and mission o… 18 hours ago
pjtibayan on 30 Suggestions for Theological… pjtibayan on Alistair Begg interviewed by… walt johnson on Alistair Begg interviewed by… pjtibayan on What is Liberal Theology? CLARKFIELD ARRONO on What is Liberal Theology?
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- D. A. Carson Lectures on Biblical Interpretation (Hermeneutics)
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- Alistair Begg interviewed by unbelievers...
- Does God want us to be prosperous? Joel Osteen vs. Rick Warren
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
- Blessings and Benedictions in the New Testament Letters
- John MacArthur Sermons free (MP3)
Category Archives: Trellis/Vine Thinking
As a pastor, do a few things well in discipling people. Here are three things Col Marshall sugggests: Ministry of the Pew 1-1 Bible reading Training leaders of disciple-making small groups
Plan how to move every member to the right – The “right” is not political but in terms of the illustration above. The “right” is maturity in Christ in terms of character, convictions regarding Scripture’s teachings, and competency to serve … Continue reading
Aim: To develop concrete plans for ministry training, refine these through feedback and identify potential blockages to implementing these plans. 1. Seven ways to Change a Culture Clear your schedule. Set the agenda on Sunday – For us this means … Continue reading