- "Saving faith is the heartfelt conviction not only that Christ is reliable, but also that He is desirable." - Joh... fplus.me/p/1J3n 1 day ago
- "The word hell (gehenna) occurs in the New Testament twelve times - eleven on the lips of Jesus. It is not a myth... fplus.me/p/1IUX 1 day ago
- fplus.me/p/1HSO 2 days ago
- Want a good ebook for father's day? fplus.me/p/1Gcz 3 days ago
- Father's Day Ebook Downloads wp.me/p1cwO-Oy 3 days ago
TP on The Meaning of Marriage by Tim… pjtibayan on 30 Suggestions for Theological… pjtibayan on Alistair Begg interviewed by… walt johnson on Alistair Begg interviewed by… pjtibayan on What is Liberal Theology?
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- Dating for God’s Glory: Some Principles for Wisdom (part 3 of 3)
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- Dating for God's Glory: Some Principles for Wisdom
- Dating for God's Glory: Some Principles for Wisdom (part 2)
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- About Me
- John MacArthur Sermons free (MP3)
- Father's Day Ebook Downloads
Category Archives: Systematic Theology
Kevin DeYoung blogged on this and quoted Gary Dorrien, an Episcopal Priest, a professor at Union Theological Seminary: Fundamentally it is the idea of a genuine Christianity not based on external authority. Liberal theology seeks to reinterpret the symbols of Christianity … Continue reading
Why are the Biblical writers so comfortable saying God controls and plans everything, even sin and saving faith while we are so uncomfortable with the thought?
Why are the Biblical writers so comfortable saying God controls and plans everything, even sin and saving faith while we are so uncomfortable with the thought? John Frame gives 5 answers, here’s his 5th: “Scripture is therefore not nearly as … Continue reading
D. A. Carson states the Bible’s truths on this issue with two non-negotiable statements that must be affirmed as true (in the first sentence): In the Bible, God’s utter sovereignty does not diminish human responsibility; conversely, human beings are moral … Continue reading
“Regeneration is a sovereign act of the Holy Spirit which monergistically transforms a child of the devil into a child of God, and which necessarily results in a life of repentance and faith being subsequently manifest in that individual.” – … Continue reading
Here’s my attempt: God is saving and will save his people and creation from sin and death in the Messiah Jesus, so turn away from your sin and trust in the Lord Jesus and you receive a place among his … Continue reading
9Marks leadership interview: Greg Beale gives a crash course on the discipline of biblical theology, assesses recent works on it, and explains what he’s written and why. This was one of my favorite 9Marks interviews. I enjoyed the lightning round … Continue reading
Here’s Jim Hamilton’s answer. What is inerrancy and is it essential to Christian belief? Don Carson answers in this video on The Gospel Coalition website. (More info: Read the Chicago Statement on Biblical Inerrancy to know what is meant and … Continue reading
What does it mean to be baptized by the Spirit? Jensen and Piper disagree, I try to find a middle way
We’ll be thinking about this issue in part on Sunday at our Sunday gathering. Here’s one view that I think is partly right: John Piper has another view which is basically, I have said that I do NOT think the … Continue reading
Bart Ehrman and Pete Williams debate/discuss the issues. More by Pete Williams on Bart Ehrman here.
Russ Moore hosted The Albert Mohler Program this week and answered a question about amillennialism and why he does not believe in that interpretation of the end times. Here are the reasons Morre rejects the interpretation: The Bible nowhere teaches … Continue reading