- @calebbarrett yeah, a common sticking point for us Baptists in this ecclesiological issue. 2 days ago
- @SBTSadmissions praying to enroll in the summer of 2014 if we get a plurality of Pastor-elders @CrossViewLA. Please pray with me! 2 days ago
- @calebbarrett they don't consider them full members in PCA churches I think so they don't have to excommunicate them. 2 days ago
- An argument for baptizing children who profess faith? wp.me/p1cwO-Ns 4 days ago
- @visionnehemiah Praying for you and the @LegacyFam today in our Sunday gathering! 5 days ago
pjtibayan on 30 Suggestions for Theological… pjtibayan on Alistair Begg interviewed by… walt johnson on Alistair Begg interviewed by… pjtibayan on What is Liberal Theology? CLARKFIELD ARRONO on What is Liberal Theology?
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- Blessings and Benedictions in the New Testament Letters
- 30 Suggestions for Theological Students and Young Theologians
- A Template for Bible Reading to reprint (Swedish Method)
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
- Randy Newman Questioning Evangelism (audio mp3)
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
Category Archives: Sunday Teaching or Prep
I had a conversation with one of the members after the gathering before lunch, and we talked about what God said to us. As he shared, another application of the passage struck like lightning. I regretted I hadn’t thought of … Continue reading
In light of the fact that we’re covering James 2:14-26 at CrossView Church tomorrow, I wanted to post these lists for our members and friends. The two lists that distinguishes saving faith from dead/damning faith  Stuff that neither prove … Continue reading
I’m enjoying studying James and proclaiming Christ and Thanks to my professor and mentor, Dr. William Varner, I was directed to the writings of Richard Bauckham on James. What really counts is not an intellectual formulation which demonstrates their conceptual … Continue reading
Introduction If you live long enough, you will suffer. The only alternative is to not live long enough and die a fairly quick death. But this is the certain reality, all of us are bound to suffer, unless we don’t … Continue reading
In this sermon we looked at what it means to live consistently with the gospel toward the outsiders (the government and all people) and the reason behind this lifestyle (our conversion). So there were two main points, (1) Remember how … Continue reading
As I prepare to preach Titus 1:9-16 at CrossView Church this Sunday, I see how this passage connects to Matthew 23:8-10. The sermon this Sunday is on the responsibility of pastor-elders to refute, rebuke, and silence false teachers. Jesus is … Continue reading
I posted on our church blog the text and CSB (unfortunately called HCSB) study notes for sermon review and further meditation. Check it out.
I’m preaching on Titus 1:5-9 this Sunday. Here’s one of the questions raised in the passage that I may not have time to get into: “Must a Pastor-Elder’s Children be “Faithful” (in obeying parents) or “Believing” (in Christ)?” Here are … Continue reading
Last Sunday I preached on Titus 1:1-4. That passage teaches that Paul existed as an apostle to build the faith of God’s elect because of the hope of eternal life. One of the parts I skipped over in the sermon … Continue reading
If you watch and/listen to the whole thing, please let me know what the Lord Jesus speaks to you or any constructive criticism. May grace come to and be with you!