- Thankful for brothers in Christ who remind me of my weakness so that I may boast in Jesus Christ's strength. #PTLJ fplus.me/p/12zA 2 days ago
- Enjoyed the Lord's Day with my CrossView fam. Then enjoyed dinner celebrating mother's day with my wife, kids, Da... fplus.me/p/Z2j 5 days ago
- @JoshBuice Hey brother, what was your D.Min in? I want to do one in applied theology @SBTS 5 days ago
- She's mad at me (PJ). instagram.com/p/ZMkBllpJby/ 6 days ago
- Good thoughts on preaching preparation and preaching itself. Highly recommended for preachers. http://julianfreem... fplus.me/p/WHj 1 week ago
pjtibayan on 30 Suggestions for Theological… pjtibayan on Alistair Begg interviewed by… walt johnson on Alistair Begg interviewed by… pjtibayan on What is Liberal Theology? CLARKFIELD ARRONO on What is Liberal Theology?
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- D. A. Carson - written resources (articles) on the web for free
- Titus 3:1-7 Gospel Living Toward Outsiders Sermon Now Online
- Does God want us to be prosperous? Joel Osteen vs. Rick Warren
- A Template for Bible Reading to reprint (Swedish Method)
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- TGC 2013 Conference Plenary Session #4: Don Carson: Jesus' Resolve to Head Toward Jerusalem (Luke 9:18-62)
Category Archives: my neighborhood
NY Times Article: Why imposing same-sex marriage or other laws does NOT leave those who disagree unaffected
I just read an excellent and brief article by Ross Douthat. It’s worth reading the whole article because it’s straight to the point and well thought out. He cites how religious freedoms are being taken away for different groups of … Continue reading
“If we start to learn to integrate the extra hours of our life with the life of unbelievers there will be unlimited opportunities to share the gospel. It isn’t hard to find opportunities to share the gospel. It’s hard for … Continue reading