- An argument for baptizing children who profess faith? wp.me/p1cwO-Ns 21 hours ago
- @visionnehemiah Praying for you and the @LegacyFam today in our Sunday gathering! 2 days ago
- RT @plattdavid: Praying this morning for @ThabitiAnyabwil & the Muslim Christian Dialogue in Dubai. Livestream here: ht.ly/lb28E 2 days ago
- RT @PastorHarv: “@prodigalsam: Homer Simpson on the Bible: “All these people are a mess…except this one guy.”” 2 days ago
- RT @PastorHarv: Come Holy Spirit. #DayOfPentecost 2 days ago
pjtibayan on 30 Suggestions for Theological… pjtibayan on Alistair Begg interviewed by… walt johnson on Alistair Begg interviewed by… pjtibayan on What is Liberal Theology? CLARKFIELD ARRONO on What is Liberal Theology?
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- Does God want us to be prosperous? Joel Osteen vs. Rick Warren
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- An argument for baptizing children who profess faith?
- Christian Discernment exercised in listening to Justin Timberlake's Futuresex/Lovesounds (Part 1)
- TGC 2013 Conference Plenary Session #4: Don Carson: Jesus' Resolve to Head Toward Jerusalem (Luke 9:18-62)
- Sermons and Teaching