- @calebbarrett yeah, a common sticking point for us Baptists in this ecclesiological issue. 3 days ago
- @SBTSadmissions praying to enroll in the summer of 2014 if we get a plurality of Pastor-elders @CrossViewLA. Please pray with me! 3 days ago
- @calebbarrett they don't consider them full members in PCA churches I think so they don't have to excommunicate them. 3 days ago
- An argument for baptizing children who profess faith? wp.me/p1cwO-Ns 4 days ago
- @visionnehemiah Praying for you and the @LegacyFam today in our Sunday gathering! 6 days ago
pjtibayan on 30 Suggestions for Theological… pjtibayan on Alistair Begg interviewed by… walt johnson on Alistair Begg interviewed by… pjtibayan on What is Liberal Theology? CLARKFIELD ARRONO on What is Liberal Theology?
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- Blessings and Benedictions in the New Testament Letters
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- How is Taking Christ’s Yoke on us “Easy”? A Meditation on Matthew 11:28-30.
- 30 Suggestions for Theological Students and Young Theologians
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
- About Me
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
Category Archives: church
It’s not everyday you have one of the leaders of evangelicalism and The Gospel Coalition, an interdenominational movement, speak directly on ecclesiological issues that pin him to his denomination and ecclesiological convictions to the exclusion and disagreement of others. Don … Continue reading
What Should a Local Church Look Like? Mark Dever, Tim Keller, and Crawford Loritts at The Gospel Coalition
Jeff Vanderstelt has a helpful word here: Thoughts: (1) Video 1 summary – Biblical measurements to know if you’re doing what you’re supposed to be doing: (a) conversions through the gospels, (b) growing to make disciples who can make disciples, … Continue reading
Jonathan Leeman on the logical fallacy of centered-bounded sets: Everyone puts up boundaries. The inclusivist mindset of our day likes to think it doesn’t, but it does. It just excludes those who hold a little too strongly to something the … Continue reading
These are discussion questions at the end of chapter 1 in the book, Preaching and Preachers by Martyn Lloyd-Jones Do you feel there is still a need to “justify” preaching? What are the contemporary objections to preaching? Yes, to some … Continue reading
Carl Trueman has a great blog post on why the gospel message is not sufficient for the continuation of the gospel to future generations. He’s right. (HT: JT) I learned this a lot at Capitol Hill Baptist Church. God gives … Continue reading