- "Hearing the ghetto bird helicopter..." #CentralLA #EastHollywood #K-Town #2Pac fplus.me/p/16cw 1 hour ago
- @H8_SIN thanks brother! Grace and peace to you! It was a joy meeting you as well. 1 hour ago
- Learn how to defeat death tomorrow at @CrossViewLA! Hang w/ us 10:30am @Shatto Park in the heart of LA (@KOREATOWN)! crossviewchurchla.wordpress.com/connect/sunday… 2 hours ago
- Abba God, help me to know how deep I really am in #perfektenshlag right now. #fb 3 hours ago
- Join me, @lecrae, @JohnPiper, @MrSwoope at #Legacy2013 discipleship conference. Register by Sunday for discount! youtu.be/BLnxxRjy36Y 9 hours ago
pjtibayan on 30 Suggestions for Theological… pjtibayan on Alistair Begg interviewed by… walt johnson on Alistair Begg interviewed by… pjtibayan on What is Liberal Theology? CLARKFIELD ARRONO on What is Liberal Theology?
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- More sermons on James 3:1-12 by John MacArthur, Alistair Begg, Tom Schreiner, Sinclair Ferguson, and Paul Tripp (For CrossView Church)
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- Thoughts on welcoming visitors at a Sunday Church Gathering
- D. A. Carson Lectures on Biblical Interpretation (Hermeneutics)
- Does God want us to be prosperous? Joel Osteen vs. Rick Warren
- "The Essence of Grace" Titus 2:11-15 Sermon is now up
Category Archives: Christian living
I used to do this a lot in the past. I don’t know when I stopped doing it. I don’t remember who told me to start doing it. But I used to do it. Then I stopped. Now I’m starting … Continue reading
Why do believers need to continually confess their sins to receive forgiveness for them? If Christ has paid for sins past, present, and future, what actually transacts when I confess my sin to God?
John Piper answers: One might think that this problem is created by the contrast between John and Jesus on the one side, and Paul on the other. 1 John 1:9 says, “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and … Continue reading
I had a conversation with one of the members after the gathering before lunch, and we talked about what God said to us. As he shared, another application of the passage struck like lightning. I regretted I hadn’t thought of … Continue reading
In light of the fact that we’re covering James 2:14-26 at CrossView Church tomorrow, I wanted to post these lists for our members and friends. The two lists that distinguishes saving faith from dead/damning faith  Stuff that neither prove … Continue reading
These are the ones that were, on the first read, especially helpful to me: Are you astonished with the gospel? Where have you made much of yourself and little of God? Is technology interrupting your communion with God? Is work … Continue reading
I find these distinctions helpful. Tim Chester has some helpful posts on this topic linked to and reposted below. Communities of Performance Verses [sic] Communities of Grace How Communities of Performance Impede Mission Creating Communities of Grace Communities of Performance Verses … Continue reading
“If we start to learn to integrate the extra hours of our life with the life of unbelievers there will be unlimited opportunities to share the gospel. It isn’t hard to find opportunities to share the gospel. It’s hard for … Continue reading
This may be an extreme case of sports worship. Two Dodger fans beat up and assaulted three Giants fans and left one hurt pretty bad (story here). It is certainly further along the sinful line of rebellion. There actions reveal … Continue reading