See the article by Colin Marshall here – matthiasmedia.com.au/briefing/library/1855 – there are 3 aspects to the ministry of the pew: (1) prayer; (2) invitation; and (3) initiation (before, during, and after the Sunday service/gathering).
- @calebbarrett yeah, a common sticking point for us Baptists in this ecclesiological issue. 5 hours ago
- @SBTSadmissions praying to enroll in the summer of 2014 if we get a plurality of Pastor-elders @CrossViewLA. Please pray with me! 7 hours ago
- @calebbarrett they don't consider them full members in PCA churches I think so they don't have to excommunicate them. 7 hours ago
- An argument for baptizing children who profess faith? wp.me/p1cwO-Ns 2 days ago
- @visionnehemiah Praying for you and the @LegacyFam today in our Sunday gathering! 3 days ago
pjtibayan on 30 Suggestions for Theological… pjtibayan on Alistair Begg interviewed by… walt johnson on Alistair Begg interviewed by… pjtibayan on What is Liberal Theology? CLARKFIELD ARRONO on What is Liberal Theology?
- The Pastor's Role: Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities of a Pastor/Shepherd/Elder/Overseer
- D. A. Carson Audio sermons and lectures - Free MP3's from around the Web
- What year was Jesus born and what year did he die and rise?
- Download ESV Bible mp3 files for free to memorize/meditate!
- Pastor/Elder Vows and ordination
- Alistair Begg interviewed by unbelievers...
- New D.A. Carson audio found - Showing the Spirit (lectures on 1 Cor. 12-14 in 1985 at Moore College)
- Does God want us to be prosperous? Joel Osteen vs. Rick Warren
- 3 Reasons to Consider our Trials Great Joy - a James 1:2-4 CrossView Sermon
- D. A. Carson Lectures on Biblical Interpretation (Hermeneutics)